Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WAKE THE DEAD!


My editor and I were talking about ghosts today...and paranormal "experiences". For the record, I believe in ghosts. I also believe in playing "WAKE THE DEAD!" in the cemetery, and Emily and I plan to give it a go some night.

It's been a busy day in the newsroom. I did a story on Olympic withdrawals and a review of last nights "Dallas Black Dance Theatre" performance at the college. I also interviewed a young interior designer (just graduated) for a story. I feel bad for her trying to be taken seriously as an educated professional in Weatherford...I ran into that when I moved here. I love my town, but people here don't realize the difference between a "decorator" and an accredited interior designer. But that's a whole 'nuther story. Anyway, I've decided to do anything I can to help the new designer out.

I have a new nickname from Emily: "St. Jules of the Opulent Boobs". Don't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment