Thursday, February 4, 2010

Internal Alarm System.


Ok. At 12:07 a.m. I got a text from the Clinton guy. It woke me up. I read it and went back to sleep. Here is the text:

"Moment of weakness. Won't happen again. Just hope u r happy. I keep watching INTO THE WILD. My thoughts of you still haunt me. Guess they always will? Well then, goodbye."

Somehow I always know when he's about to get in touch. I think my survival instincts are strong, and little warnings go off...little sirens that scream "crazy person alert! subversive sociopath is approaching contact phase! duck and cover! WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!"

Don't ask me how I know, I just always do.
What is weird is this: I lost all my anger towards him after I got the text. I just felt bad for him. Into the Wild? Isn't that a movie about a guy who isolates himself from everyone only to die alone and realize "Happiness isn't real until it's shared?"

It's not my problem anymore. Cold but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment