Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Laissez le bon temps roule!


It's Fat Tuesday. I haven't decided what I'm going to give up for Lent yet, but I'm going to try and make it creative. I plan to curb my vices for the six weeks until Easter - which will be utter hell, but it is necessary. If nothing else but to prove to myself I can do it.

Michael is making me insane today. While I was on the phone with my priest, getting information for an Ash Wednesday story, he got on my internet and up popped a picture of a mostly naked lady in very provocative attire. Then he hit the lever on my chair several times, which drops the seat and sends my knees up to my neck. All this while talking to Father Mason and trying to concentrate on the cultural and historical intricacies of a very serious spiritual holiday without swearing at my co-writer. Butthead.

No comments:

Post a Comment