Monday, February 22, 2010

Cold Monday


Michael just threw away my tape ball. He - who is constantly hucking stuff at me - actually threw away one of my most brilliant inventions in the history of my newsroom career.

He's just mad because he threw plain old paper wads. I, on the other hand, thought to wrap my paper wads in tape so they carried more impact when they slam into the side of the head.

Today is a typical Monday. I did a weather story because the people I need to interview for stories have not called back today. Emily saw a hot old guy come into the reception area and she's determined to hook me up with him if she can figure out who he is. Jeff comes and goes. Josh just got here. We're all cranky and tired of the weather. Will this winter ever end?

No comments:

Post a Comment