Friday, August 20, 2010

Boys will be boys.


We have determined in the newsroom that Ryan and I likely have ADD, whereas Patti and Jeff probably do not. So far, no one can figure Josh out.

So I had to smack Jeff at least four times at lunch today. We (some of the WDN peoples) went to the mexican restaurant and he was making "old" jokes. I requested a soft taco and he asked me if hard ones hurt my dentures. He makes these references, I think, because of my tendency to date younger men. I sort of have to agree that dating younger men probably accentuates the fact that I'm old. Well, sort of old. I'm not "wicked old hag" old, like the mean old lady who eats children in Hansel and Gretel, though.

The boys (Ryan and Jeff) went on a meth raid this morning with area law enforcement and the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics. They got to take pics and do the story. They had to be at the meet-up place at 5:30 this morning. I woke up to helicopters blazing over my house - guess they were part of the raids. So the guys were all pumped up when they got to work...said it was all just like the movies - with lots of big guns and kicking down doors. Ryan even said "toward the end I just wanted to ask them if I could kick in a door." Haha! Boys will be boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment