Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Poop Cookies.


Patti brought us some poop cookies today. For those who don't know what poop cookies are, they are those no-bake confections made of oats, peanut butter and chocolate. My kids nicknamed them poop cookies because they look like...well...POOP.

I just talked to the publisher about getting some sort of Scarecrow Extravaganza at the Weatherford Victory Garden for this fall. He had some great ideas. My favorite one was about the spiced wine. I have big plans. I am currently organizing three different "clubs". First, the Weatherford Victory Garden Society. Next, the Wine Sisterhood Literary Guild. Well, I guess I'm only needing to organize two groups, because Second Sundays is already up and running. First Second Sunday is September 12. Be there, or be square.

No comments:

Post a Comment