Friday, January 15, 2010

Writer's block.


I'm going to try and cram a blog in while I'm on my lunch break.

And I have writer's block. I'm supposed to be working on two stories...one about Dr. King (today would have been his 81st birthday) and the other about sales tax. My brain does not feel like stringing words together to make coherent sentences today.

Why am I even doing this blog thing? It seems really narcissistic. It presumes anyone else besides me cares about what goes on inside my ridiculous brain. 

Maybe someday I'll write something...like the design book I've been working on for more than 10 years...and actually get it published and make some cash and get a life. Not that writing for a newspaper isn't getting your words read by lots of people. It's just not the same. Ok, I'm just blabbering now. Blabber blabber blabber.

No comments:

Post a Comment