Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crankybitch.


This has been an extremely trying day and I'm tired. Tired of hearing about accidents, ice, snow, power outages...winter armageddon. We're pretty busy in the newsroom today. Our publisher brought in tortilla soup at lunch, which has really been the only bright spot of the day.

My car is under a ton of ice, and I doubt I'll be able to get the door open. I think I'm going to have to get a ride home and leave my car stranded. Thank heavens the power is still on. And tomorrow we will come back under even more dire circumstances and do it again. We're supposed to get several inches of snow tonight...on top of the inch of ice covering everything now.

Yah. I just went outside and met with a painful hail of ice BBs on my face and neck. My car is frozen under solid ice. Couldn't even open the door. And now we have to stay and build tomorrow's paper in case the power goes out. Crap. Double Crap.

And then there's this whole transformation thing. Bugger it. Seriously.



No comments:

Post a Comment