Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bill the Cat eyes.


Well the pilot called this morning, and I was actually kind of glad he did. He was really nice about the date cancellation. Very understanding. I liked his colors today.

I've been in a cranky mood for the last few days...I think my lifestyle changes are making me that way. Old habits die hard. I haven't smoked in a really long time, and I don't drink much...(not even soft drinks) and I'm doing healthy things ALL THE TIME. I even make my bed every morning.

So Emily (the managing editor) has Bill the Cat eyes today. One of her pupils is tiny, and one is huge. We're trying to figure out what's wrong, and she's pretty sure it's her allergy eye drops (which she only put in the big pupil eye) is to blame. So we did an experiment and put the eye drops in my right eye. So far no change. I'm a little disappointed. I wanted Bill the Cat eyes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment