Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Long time, no blog.


Wow...it's been ages since I've blogged. I've been distracted, busy, uptight, peaceful, moving forward, moving backward and finally, today....back on track. Yoga tonight. Eating better.

Grover was sick all last week and had to go to the vet over the weekend. $507 for a constipated cat. That could buy a lot of spring shoes, but oh well. I've learned, after 50 years, to just roll with things. Roll up, roll down...but roll.

I have already flipped Michael off twice today. (Common newsroom ritual). I don't flip people off outside the newsroom. It's rude and it hurts their feelings. I have better manners than that.

Anyway....it's finally starting to look a little more like spring out there. I have lots of plants in my garden, and I just need more money so I can get my studio set up. The Victory Garden is a go and that is keeping me busy. I've been making my bed every morning. THAT is an accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment