Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Men and their parts.

CLASSIC snowbound day in the newsroom. Ryan is singing at the top of his lungs (rather badly, I might add) and Brenda just yelled from reception "Could you guys please turn that down. It's horrible!"

Patti has little balls on her snow boots and she just said they were going crazy. Ryan said "mine do that sometimes too," then got so tickled with himself he rocked back in his chair, threw back his head and laughed long and hard.

I just stared at him.

Jeff said "I would have said something about scratching them." Sheesh. Sports editors. Easy to generalize there.

Ryan is about to be slapped around the newsroom. He's saying I can't hear a thing when people are trying to talk to me and they have to throw objects at me to get me to pay attention - but somehow I can hear him whispering something negative about the habits of women. Hello. I told him he'll learn one more (very useful) habit women posess called SELECTIVE HEARING.

We're getting done really early today. I'm psyched.

No comments:

Post a Comment