Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hey Toots!

Ohhh...there's a storm rolling in - and the newsroom is getting antsy. Ryan is trying to get in touch with our local EMS service but can't get anyone - so Jeff told him to just dial 911.

Patty got bossy with me because she caught me on my email while I was supposed to be writing. So when I finished my good-sized story in under 45 minutes and did a long cutline to boot, I said "there's your story AND your long-assed cutline, Toots." She laughed and said she likes to be called "Toots" because it makes her feel frisky. Then she blushed and her face and neck matched her red shirt.

I'm waiting for our local postmaster to return so I can ask about mail delivery during the winter storm. I'm not holding my breath.

It's getting dark and scary outside. I think it's gonna be a bad one.


No comments:

Post a Comment