Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Steroid Dreams.


Emily said that one day when I went home sick before the front and jump were proofed, they found one of my stories contained a funny misspelled word: TOOTPASTE. Ha ha ha! Boy, have we gotten some mileage out of THAT one!

I still have the plague. The steriods the doctor prescribed are making me have the WEIRDEST, most vivid, crazy dreams EVER! I kinda like it. Last night I dreamed I was planning the most amazing wedding...no expense spared. My daughter was my maid-of-honor, and she and the bridesmaids had these EXQUISITE dresses that looked a lot like what Glenda the Good Witch of the North wore in the Oz movie...the cake had about 27 tiers, all covered in floral fondant...and giant bubbles filled with small, sparkling butterflies filled the church. Everyone was assembled for the nuptuals (I think my parents had funded the whole ordeal) and just as things were about to begin, I realized I didn't even have a boyfriend...little alone a bridegroom. Ha ha ha ha!!! What on earth was MY BRAIN THINKING????

No comments:

Post a Comment