Thursday, April 15, 2010

Someday we WILL grow up. But not today.


OK, here's another supremely immature blog, but Emily (Editor), Josh (reporter) and I were laughing until we were in tears. The mood began when I put the Trololo guy on the computer, then Emily threw a candy heart at me and I missed the catch. I sort of frolicked across the newsroom to retrieve it, and at the same time I bent over to pick it up Josh made a giant PHH-T-T-T noise (he was reading something on his computer) and Emily thought I had just released a very large amount of gas. She cracked up and I didn't know what was wrong with her for a minute...then she was all "THAT was AWESOME!!!" and practically falling out of her chair, laughing.

I realize...you kinda had to be there...but it was one of those laugh til yer mascara runs moments in the newsroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment